Never forgotten... a legend & a gent



"I would like say to you that you have been tremendous for me and I really do appreciate it," he explained.

"I am shaking as I say this. I will always remember you and I will have you in my head and my heart.

"I wanted to reassure you that I always gave 100% here. I hope you appreciate what I did here because I appreciate what you did for me.

"I grew as a man and became a better football player - I will always take that with me no matter what happens.

"Arsenal will be in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gunner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gunner you will always be a Gunner.

"The club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment