i recently posted a video by speak the hungarian rapper...for those of you who are interested, here's a little bit about his life.

speak was as of 2005 bankrupt and unemployed, having spent the majority of his funds on his Sometimes video. Speak is reported to have said that he is going to "start again from the ghetto" and adds "But whoever is sending around that link with my video, God bless its name, yee come on, that's right."


Speak currently works in the catering business in Cyprus, and already plans his comeback. "We would shoot the video here, I'm not quite sure who will be involved, but I've already made lots of friends over here" he says, according to Hungarian online celeb mag "Velvet"

He has 9-10 songs almost ready, but he finds finishing them a hard job, as "I am touched by new impulses all the time, so I keep changing them, I take my time". He takes it seriously: "It happens to the best musicians too, that they launch an album, and only 2-3 songs are really good, the rest is just a fill-up. There will be no fill-up songs on my album".

President Bush, in an apparent acknowledgement of Speak, was quoted during a press conference as saying, "Sometimes, people make a war, don't know what its for, we all want to stop the war. Business."

p.s this is true and comes from the good people at wikipedia


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment