The House Festival...................


Not House music, House as in home, or place of dwelling. I got a surprise ticket to go to a one day festival being held at Chiswick house in super prim and proper west London yesterday (thank you Dan).

This year’s line-up included GOLDFRAPP, THE KOOKS, THE FEELING, SUGABABES, WILL YOUNG, SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR, IMELDA MAY, CASS LOWE, TOM BAXTER and NICK HARRISON, not really something I'd pay £150 for (although it seemed a lot of people would!) but fun none the less, mainly due to the free champagne! especially as all the food and drink was free once on the grounds!!!! A big choice of seafood, hog roasts and barbecues were available from the food stalls around the site and plenty of bars too! I reached my limit at the cheese stand though, too much.

No proper pic's I'm afraid as I don't have a decent camera! Respect to 'THE FEELING' as they helped me find a new level of hate I didn't know was possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment