I COULDN'T AGREE MORE...........

ENJOY !

Yes Enjoy yourself & your life. This may sound like a bit of a downer, but you only have one shot in this life & it is important that you live free & be yourself. No hang-ups!

I write this today as a friend of ours passed away yesterday. She was 43 & died of a Brain Haemorrhage, she leaves a partner a 12year old son & a 16year old daughter. If you knew her, she was a healthy woman full of, I hate to say it, but full of life.

I was left feeling; you just never know when your number is up, so why waste your time worrying about pointless bullshit. Get out there live every fucking minute & be happy while doing it. There is no time to hold grudges & be pissed off at anything. All that does is create bad & dead energy that eats away at the time you have.

& That time should be spent living to the full. Be in the moment, stop worrying about tomorrow’s…because tomorrow never comes people, & today is tomorrow’s yesterday. & You cannot do shit about it the time is past.

I keep talking about today…TODAY is where it is at, that is where we live, yes we live here today. I am not living for a better tomorrow…no way I am living now.

Too much to enjoy in one day, fuck…too much to enjoy in one lifetime if you live it right.

Today, Today, Today !!!

Live & just Be but,

Be Well.

The words of FATS

No comments:

Post a Comment