We're almost there....

Ready for another weekend of having the shit out of it as our good friend Jan would like to put it..... But until then little bit of something to read and think about...

ATTITUDE

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of
attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important
than facts.

It is more important than the past, than education,
than money, than circumstances, than failures,
than successes, than what other people say or do.

It is more important than appearance, giftedness,
or skill. It will make or break a company, a church,
a home, a family or friendship.

The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day
regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.

We cannot change our past . We cannot change the
fact that people will act in a certain way. We
cannot change the inevitable.

The only think we can do is play on the one string
we have control over and that is our attitude.

I am convinced that life is 1% what happens to me
and 99% how I react to it.

So go and get shit dun!

I got little drunk up last night, got home,
plugged my phone into my charger (which was a bit dodge)
fiddled with it for a bit....
then i heard and massive bang somewhere around the light bulb.
POW... smashed out the electric for the whole of my drum and now my phone dosent work at all.....LONG ONES.
On the up side,I bought a new camera yesterday, some Olympuspus tingting, Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment