MONEY

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It brings joy, loneliness, experiences, material things, it can change lives, and take them away.

It is a re-occurring problem in my life that probably won't ever leave. I have good friends that are always there for
me, family, health (just about), even talent (debatable), but money is the only problem that seems to be here to stay.

And I'm not saying I need loads of it (although that would be nice), I'm sure if I had loads it would probably
be just as much of a problem! Truth is not to concentrate on money as the main currency in this world.

The most valuable thing I have to give is my time, and I value other people’s time just as much. It is a currency you cannot measure, it has no limits and is priceless.

Give time to people who are important to you.

Don’t waste time or time will waste you!

No comments:

Post a Comment